POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Poser 5 : Poser 5 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Poser 5
From: Dan P
Date: 9 Jan 2004 20:35:54
Message: <3fff56fa$1@news.povray.org>
Has anyone determined if they can convert/import Poser 5 models to PovRay?
If so, are there limitations? I've been doing a lot of Google searches and
have only found references to Poser X <= 4. Money is tight for the Danster
and I only want to invest in Poser 5 if I'm sure I can cleanly put my models
in PovRAY.

Thanks!

--
- Respectfully,
Dan

"When it is not in our power to follow what is true,
we ought to follow what is most probable."
                                         - Rene Descartes